Thursday, November 15, 2007
blogshop @ 11:54:00 PM
A lot of my friends now has a blogshop to sell things. Some friends tell me that open a blogshop quite gd coz it will earn money. DO U THINK SO?? but anyway, i maybe will also be opening a blogshop if i has the time.maybe i will be selling chinese music cd. A lot of blogshop sells clothes,homemake cake,toy,handmake jewellery n many more.But not many ppl open music shop. I will only be selling orignial album. i will also be selling some of my cd that i has bought.actually it is quite new. I will tell u all more when i want to open a blogshop.

If i m not wrong tml i will be going out with my brother. so today cannot slp very late or else tml cannot wake up.

I has tell u all that i will be changing my url rite.I will be changing in few days time. i will tell u all when i change my url.

nxt week has cca camp.sian sia.but i think i will be going

some of my classmates ask me when is the chalet.I really dun knw so dun ask me abt the chalet. Y so long still haven't book the chalet yet.faster book the chalet,if u last minute book,maybe some ppl will cannot make it de. If the chalet cannot,we shall has a class gathering bah.

I will be going to slp soon.
Goodnite everybody

*Dawn Yeoh has make it to the top 10 again
*continue voting for her


vote for dawn yeoh 姚懿珊 1900-112-3025