Wednesday, February 27, 2008
stardust 2008
@ 10:53:00 PM
I will send u all the song 婚礼tml.
I will be joining stardust singing competition. if u are free on 8 march, come down to support us as beng wei and i will be joining singing competition and some mdc forum.
venue: Lee Wei Song School Of Music
Time: between 2 - 6pm
Remember to come down and support us. thx a lot!!!
tml then i post.
i am going to revise math
goodnite
sweet dreams!!!
I will be joining stardust singing competition. if u are free on 8 march, come down to support us as beng wei and i will be joining singing competition and some mdc forum.
venue: Lee Wei Song School Of Music
Time: between 2 - 6pm
Remember to come down and support us. thx a lot!!!
tml then i post.
i am going to revise math
goodnite
sweet dreams!!!



