Monday, March 10, 2008
OUT
@ 9:00:00 PM
I AM OUT!!! I has try my best already. Sorry to my classmates as you all come down to support me on saturday. thank everybody for your encouragement. i has let u all down. i will not join any singing competition until my N Level ends. now i will study hard and do my best for N Level.
I will not regret although i was out. not many people has the courage to join singing competition and face to face to the judge.
thank to my classmates for your encouragment especially shermin,jodie,ailing,huimin,yihui,ziying,jocasta,qian ning,lynna,ching boon,wan ning,maggie,bengwei,ira,samuel,junkai,kenneth,desmond,alvin and yong an. And my msn friends and outside friends.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
maybe ltr on or tml i will post today event
I will not regret although i was out. not many people has the courage to join singing competition and face to face to the judge.
thank to my classmates for your encouragment especially shermin,jodie,ailing,huimin,yihui,ziying,jocasta,qian ning,lynna,ching boon,wan ning,maggie,bengwei,ira,samuel,junkai,kenneth,desmond,alvin and yong an. And my msn friends and outside friends.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
maybe ltr on or tml i will post today event



